By Chris Roberts Wednesday December 2, 2009
Today we have three new stills from NoES 2010. Two of them look like better quality versions of screen grabs from the trailer, but the other appears to be something fresh.
Im hoping that you guys give Freddy the attention he deserves. I was looking at the cast for the new movie and did'nt see anyone playing as his mother, This is really upsetting to me as a huge Freddy fan, Also the same murder scenes from the 1st movie? come on people! True fans dont want a remake to be step by step, the same old crap.
Trying to understand Freddy, is the biggest most missing factor in all of the movies that were made, with a lack of reality as well, too comical, too chessy looking.
This is the greatest villain in horror history, It's time to get this right. I wish I had the position to write this movie, It would hit the box office hard and would be unforgettable, and the most feared movie of all time. With the justice that had be done for Texas chainsaw, halloween, and endless friday the 13th's, This movie has to have an great storyline because there is too many missing factors of all the other movies, here's my thoughts.
1. The movie starts out with his mother before she is pregnant, working as a nun in the hospital, she has a bad dream about a demon trying to get close to her the night before she was raped an beaten that something was going to happen to her. The next day she goes to work, gets locked in with the crazies an they raped an beat her an she sees the demon among the croud of men as they beat an rape her, an gets a few glances of the demon on top of her. She is found by co-workers almost dead. She decides to have the child an to do the right thing but certain priest try to talk her out of it an become displeased with her to have a child out of wedlock which causes her to keep a distance with the order an to deal with the emotional hardship her encounter has cause her. She gives birth to Freddy an haves a few indications that his behavior is'nt quite normal at the age of 4 years old when he stabs a kid in his pre-care school with a pencil by accident. She becomes very unstable as a parent feeling that she just could'nt hack taking care of Freddy an she could'nt help him with his behavior an single parenthood. She sets Freddy up for adoption as a teen, He gets adoption parents that only are in it for the money an treat him horrably, gets picked on in school, keeps in touch with his mother but they argue about her letting him go over the phone. This is the part when he start to grow in his perversion an darkness killing animals, spying on kids, an kills his mother for leaving him which is his first human murder. Then showing him as an adult as a grown killer, bringing kids in his jobs boiler room, killing them. Nancy's father suspect it's him, Freddy goes to jail, but gets released for a lack of evidence in court, then finally the parents burn him alive. This is what we need to see in the first quarter of the movie, period....
2. As far as the killng scenes, let's be reminded that Freddy does'nt just kill people in their dreams referred back to the 2nd movie he can also possess a person, which should be nancy friend's boyfriend, the skin the cat scene, he should be the killer that Freddy possesses due to his lack as a family-orientated, non-christian street persona, We should have the teens scared to sleep an scared to have a run in with the possessed kid who eventually gets killed by Freddy as well. Change an spice up the killing scenes compared to the original, His makeup is better than the pizza face look, but needs to look more slimey, more reality, nothing comical ever again.
3. Who dies after Freddy was burnt alive.... a few of the crazies that raped his mom, a friend of his mother, few priest, a few teachers, every kid who teased him, his adoption parents, a few cops, and then the kids of elm street, he needs to kill at least 15 people in this movie.
4. How does it end...... refer to the 3rd movie, his remains buried which only takes care of Freddy temporarily due to the fact, they didn"t bury him in hollowed ground/holy ground, then make a sequel with something new, or do a Candyman vs Freddy, but then have them double team Pinhead in the end an Freddy comes out on top an takes the throne of being the devil's most powerful an honored son, Not a Freddy vs Jason ever again, if they wanna put Jason with anyone, it should be Michael Myers, an Michael should kill Jason off due to the fact that's where the idea of Jason came from in the first place.
5. The first 3 movies are factors that need to be in the remake, take from that an build something hot........ part 4 an up, it just gets stupid after that. Keep it dark, real, with a believable story line, even show Freddy trying to fight his issues as a teen, but eventually gave in that he is one of the devil's sons once he went to hell.Im hoping that you guys give Freddy the attention he deserves. I was looking at the cast for the new movie and did'nt see anyone playing as his mother, This is really upsetting to me as a huge Freddy fan, Also the same murder scenes from the 1st movie? come on people! True fans dont want a remake to be step by step, the same old crap.
5. The first 3 movies are factors that need to be in the remake, take from that an build something hot........ part 4 an up, it just gets stupid after that. Keep it dark, real, with a believable story line, even show Freddy trying to fight his issues as a teen, but eventually gave in that he is one of the devil's sons once he went to hell.
So, first we have an epic match up of Candyman vs. Freddy. Then they join forces and "double team" Pinhead? Yeah...you're right...you should have written the reboot. Then the sequel will showcase Jason, Chucky and Michael Myers in a threeway. Worst.
For one thing, you are way off. They should never mix ideas of 1 threw 3 into one movie. this is where they did wrong in Friday the 13th remake. Plus, Rob Zombie can't even make a good horror movie if his life depended on it. The only remakes that i have seen that gave the original it's kutos is Dawn Of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, The Last House on the Left, and maybe a few others. But nothing from Rob Zombie and also from the Texas Chainsaw movies and Friday the 13th. If you wish to make a good movie, you leave the back story open for the rest of the series. this is why horror movies do so good in the past, cause the plot is not all in one movie. it keeps the people wanting more and more.
Sorry guys but darkhorizons.com went over the top and gave us a better look at Freddy's face by taking the new high-res pic, like the one above, and lightening it up with Photoshop and boy does the new Freddy looks good.
BOX OFFICE HISTORY
ELM STREET OBITUARIES
MY PERSONAL NIGHTMARE
ELM STREET GAMES
A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET
THE DREAM MASTER
THE DREAM CHILD
FREDDY VS. JASON
A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 2010
NightmareOnElmStreetMovie.com is a news, information, and fan site dedicated to the upcoming remake of the horror classic A Nightmare on Elm Street.